STATEMENT OF FAITH
As Christians of the Baptist persuasion, we affirm our faith in the great doctrines of historic Christianity, briefly stated as follows:
1. We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, given by divine inspiration and that it is our authoritative rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, only Son born of God, and in His virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous works, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into Heaven, priestly ministry and triumphant return.
4. We believe in the Deity of the Holy Spirit who convicts people of sin, regenerates them and dwells in those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that all people are sinners from birth, are lost by nature and are saved only by virtue of the shed blood of Jesus Christ and regeneration power of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all people when their immortal souls will be reunited with their bodies: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation.
7. We believe in the church as a living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and of which all born-again persons are members. We believe that a visible church is a company of believers who share their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and associate for worship, service and fellowship.
8. We believe that the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper were established by the Lord and that their observance by the Church is a continuing remembrance and privilege.
9. We believe that marriage is ordained by God to be between one man and one woman.
10. We believe the practice of homosexuality to be incompatible with the teachings of the Bible.
11. We believe in the sanctity of life whether it be the unborn, the sick, infirmed or elderly.